We depend on volunteers to carry out a variety of tasks at all the Furniture Scheme’s sites.
All of the volunteering opportunities provided by the Furniture Scheme come with full training and an allowance for travel expenses.
10 week placements for a part or full day per week are available in the first instance with opportunities for feedback and review to make sure all is going well for you.
All volunteers have the opportunity to take a qualification and get employability support if required.
What do you gain?
- Training and new skills
- The opportunity to really make a difference
- Gained confidence
- Worthwhile work experience to add to your CV
- New friends
- New horizons
What do you give?
- Us the benefit of your skills and experience
- Time – as little or as much as you want
- Information or Advice
- Practical help
- A lifeline to rural communities
Help is given with travel expenses.
For more information on any of these opportunities please contact:
Di Hyde Tel: 01584 877751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org